How do you know if you have a good idea or not?
Today you will learn how to find good ideas and reach product-market fit in a bootstrapped, early-stage startup.
Eben Pagan is a veteran entrepreneur in the information technology space who now devotes his life to training new entrepreneurs in his best strategies and techniques for business, marketing and wealth creation.
Learn more with the expanded show notes at TheFoundation.com/Podcast.
Lay The Foundation: Reaching Product-Market Fit
- Invest your attention, energy, time and effort into things you will enjoy being a part of.
- Your product needs to resonate with people. It’s hard to grow a business if you have to talk people into it.
- It’s important to go into any entrepreneurial venture with a realistic model of how often things work and how often things don’t work.
- The product is the marketing.
- Balance your vision and your customer’s vision.
- Consider both philosophical marketing decision and tactical marketing decisions together, even in the early stages of a startup.
- Your target customers likely communicate and think similarly. Ask them questions and pay attention to the words they use.
- After the creative phase, you have to build an organization.
- Learn from the innovations and mistakes of the people who came before you.
Production & Development for The Foundation: Starting From Nothing Podcast by Podcast Masters.